- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Make the most important meal of the day even better with this sweet All-In-One bake from Mr. Food Test Kitchen!
- 6 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 20 frozen French toast sticks, cut in half
- 1 (9.6-ounce) box frozen, fully cooked sausage links, browned and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir in the French toast sticks and sausage pieces, mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
3. Drizzle melted butter over top and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until custard is set.
Serving Suggestion: Serve topped with maple syrup or sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.