- 1 cup 8th Continent® Original Soymilk
- 4 eggs or 1 cup fat-free egg product
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (3-oz.)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped (3/4 cup)
Heat oven to 350. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except corn, cheese and tomato until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients; pour into pie plate. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375. Stir 2 tablespoons flour into other ingredients. Bake 40 to 45 minutes.