Layer up these nachos for a whole other level of flavor!
• 1 (20-oz.) box José Olé® Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos
• 1 (16-oz.) can black refried beans or regular refried beans, heated
• 1 cup Mexican-style shredded 3-cheese blend
• 3/4 cup Pico de Gallo or favorite salsa
• 1 (2.25-oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
• 2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
• Sour Cream
Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange José Olé® Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos onto a lightly greased, large ovenproof platter or shallow baking dish; bake according to package directions (about 10 to 12 minutes). Remove from oven, then quickly layer tacos with refried beans, cheese, Pico de Gallo, black olives and sliced green onions. Return to oven and bake until cheese has melted (about 2 to 3 minutes). Dollop with guacamole and sour cream. Serve immediately. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Serving Suggestions: For an added kick, top with sliced jalapeños.