- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Back to school doesn't have to mean rushing out the door without having a healthy and hearty breakfast first. Mr. Food Test Kitchen's 3 Minute Breakfast Bagel will start your family's day off on the right foot!
- 1 refrigerated or frozen bagel, split in half
- 1/2 cup refrigerated liquid eggs
- 2 Tbsp. refrigerated crumbled turkey sausage
- 2 Tbsp. Mexican blend cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh refrigerated salsa
Toast bagel. Meanwhile in a small skillet over medium heat, cook eggs and sausage until almost set. Stir in cheese and finish cooking until set.
Evenly spoon eggs on to each toasted bagel half and top with salsa. Serve immediately.
Note: Prefer using frozen turkey sausage links? Just thaw and crumble before cooking.