- Sponsored By: Frigo® (Saputo Cheese)
- Featured Product: Frigo® Mozzarella Cheese, Frigo® Parmesan Cheese, Frigo® Romano Cheese
This zesty dish is full of wonderful flavors.
- 2 cups dry rotinin pasta (small corkscrews)
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (4-oz.) 3/4-in. cubed Frigo® Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (4-oz.) 3/4-in. cubed Black Creek® Cheddar cheese
- 2 medium zucchini, thinkly sliced
- 1 can (2.25-oz.) sliced, ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup thinkly sliced pepperoni
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 cup (4-oz.) finely shredded Frigo® Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
Cook pasta according to package directions, Rinse thoroughly and drain.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, garbanzos, cubed Frigo® Mozzarella cheese, zucchini, olives and pepperoni. Add tomato wedges, 3/4 cup Frigo® Parmesan cheese and salad dressing; toss gently to coat ingredients with dressing.
Serve within 30 minutes. Sprinkle individual servings with remaining Frigo® Parmesan cheese.