“MARCH FROZEN FOOD MONTH $10,000 SWEEPSTAKES”
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE OR ONLINE ENTRY NECESSARY
PURCHASING WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING
1) How To Enter: No purchase necessary. The “March Frozen Food Month $10,000 Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 NOON Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 16, 2015 and ends 12:00 NOON (ET) on April 27, 2015 (the “Promotional Period”). Enter online or by mail. To enter online, complete the entry form in the Sweepstakes area on www.easyhomemeals.com and click to submit during the Promotional Period. To enter by mail, hand-print your first and last name, street address, and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3” by 5” paper, insert in an envelope with proper postage affixed, and mail to “March Frozen Food Month Sweepstakes”, P.O. Box 2796, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2796. No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles accepted. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 27, 2015 and received by May 4, 2015. A total of one entry allowed per day per person and per e-mail address regardless of method of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor(s), Administrator, and any Internet access providers, their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, and agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and/or software) due to participation in this Sweepstakes or any other problem or error that may occur, or for late, lost, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, illegible entries or postage due entries and/or mail. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of entry and with these Official Rules. When you enter the Sweepstakes, you will have the opportunity to opt-in to receive additional information from the NFRA and/or participating Sponsors. Please refer to the specific privacy policies of the NFRA and its participating Sponsors. By entering, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
2) Prize Drawing: one (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or about May 11, 2015 by the Administrator (as defined in Section 6) whose decisions on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator will notify potential winner by mail, phone, and/or e-mail address within seven (7) days of the prize drawing. Potential winner will be required to sign, have notarized, and return to Administrator an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (where legal) and a completed W9 tax form by the date indicated on the notification letter. Failure to complete and return the documents in the time noted, or if prize notification is undeliverable, will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected and notified. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor(s) and their designees to use winner’s name, likeness, and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of these Official Rules and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including email, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of this Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor(s) reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor(s) reserve the right to conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor(s) reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Prize: Sweepstakes presented by the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) and may be offered by members of the NFRA in different creative executions. Although creative presentations may vary from member to member, the Grand Prize will be the same value. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $10,000 cash. Total approximate value of all prizes is $10,000. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of winner. No prize substitution or transfer of prize permitted except by Sponsor(s) due to prize unavailability, in which case prize substitution will be of equal or greater value. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into this Sweepstakes or use of any prize won.
4) Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to all U.S. citizens legally residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia 18 years of age or older. Employees (and the immediate families and household members of such employees) of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, its members, including the Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retail grocers promoting the Sweepstakes, advertising agencies, and Marden-Kane, Inc. are ineligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the 50 United States/District of Columbia.
5) Winners List: For name of the prize winner, available after May 31, 2015, send an email with subject line: March Frozen Food Month Sweeps Winner to email@example.com. Deadline for requests is July 31, 2015.
6) Sponsor(s)/Administrator: The Sponsor(s) of the Sweepstakes are the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, Inc., 4755 Linglestown Road, Suite 300, Harrisburg, PA 17112 and any member of the NFRA who has been granted written permission to use this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sponsor(s)”). The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 195 Froehlich Farm Blvd., Woodbury, NY 11797 (“Administrator”).