“JUNE DAIRY MONTH OUT OF THIS WORLD
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2) Prize Drawing: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and Five (5) potential First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from amongst all eligible entries on or about August 5, 2016 by the Administrator (as defined in Section 6) whose decisions on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Each potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator will notify each potential winner by phone (and not via text messaging), mail, and/or e-mail address within seven (7) days of the prize drawing. Each potential winner will be required to sign, have notarized, and return to Administrator an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (where legal) and a completed W9 tax form by the date indicated on the notification letter. Failure to complete and return the documents in the time noted, or if prize notification is undeliverable, will result in disqualification (of said potential winner) and an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor(s) and their designees to use winner’s name, likeness, and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of these Official Rules and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of this Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor(s) reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor(s) reserve the right to conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor(s) reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $5,000 cash (provided in the form of a check). Total value of Grand Prize is $5,000. Five (5) First Prize Winners will each receive $1,000 (provided in the form of a check). Total value of all first prizes is $5,000. Total value of all prizes is $10,000. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of each respective winner. No prize substitution or transfer of prize permitted except by Sponsor(s) due to prize unavailability, in which case prize substitution will be of equal or greater value. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into this Sweepstakes or use of prize won.
4) Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to all U.S. citizens legally residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or legal age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry. Employees (and the immediate families and household members of such employees) of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, its members, including the Sponsor(s), Prize Provider (as defined below), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retail grocers promoting the Sweepstakes, advertising agencies, and Marden-Kane, Inc. are ineligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the 50 United States/District of Columbia.
5) Winners List: For the name of the prize winner, available after August 31, 2016, send an email with subject line: “June Dairy Month Sweeps Winner” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for requests is October 1, 2016.
6) Sponsor(s)/Administrator: The Sponsor(s) of the Sweepstake are the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, Inc., 4755 Linglestown Road, Suite 300, Harrisburg, PA 17112 and any member of the NFRA who has been granted written permission to use this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sponsor(s)”). The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 195 Froehlich Farm Blvd., Woodbury, NY 11797 (“Administrator”). Prize Provider: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Century City 10201 W Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064.