“COOL FOOD FOR KIDS $10,000 SWEEPSTAKES”
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
PURCHASING WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING
1) Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to all U.S. citizens legally residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or legal age of majority in their state of residence. Employees (and the immediate families and household members of such employees) of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, its members, including the Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retail grocers promoting the Sweepstakes, advertising agencies, and Marden-Kane, Inc. are ineligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes (as defined below), and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the 50 United States/District of Columbia.
2) How To Enter: No purchase necessary. The “Cool Food For Kids $10,000 Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 NOON Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 15, 2014 and ends at 12:00 NOON (ET) on December 1, 2014 (the “Promotional Period”). To enter, go to www.EasyHomeMeals.com, complete the entry form in the Sweepstakes area, and click to submit during the Promotional Period. A total of one entry allowed per day per person and per e-mail address. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor(s), Administrator, and any Internet access providers, their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, and agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and/or software) due to participation in this Sweepstakes, or any other problem or error that may occur, or for late, lost, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, or illegible entries. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of entry and with these Official Rules. When you enter the Sweepstakes, you will have the opportunity to opt-in to receive additional information from the NFRA and/or participating Sponsors. Please refer to the specific privacy policies of the NFRA and its participating Sponsors. By entering, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
3) Drawing/Winner Notifications: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and five (5) potential First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or about December 2, 2014 by the Administrator (as defined in Section 6) whose decisions on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator will notify potential winners by mail, telephone, and/or e-mail within seven (7) days of random drawing. Potential winners will be required to sign, have notarized and return to Administrator an Affidavit of Eligibility & Publicity/Liability Release (where legal) along with a completed W9 tax form by the due date indicated in the notification correspondence. Failure to complete and return any documents in the time noted, or if any prize notification is undeliverable, or if any potential winner is found to be ineligible, will result in disqualification and an alternate winner(s) will be selected and notified. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor(s) and their designees to use winners’ name, likeness, and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of these Official Rules and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of this Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor(s) reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor(s) reserve the right to conduct a random drawing to award all prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor(s) reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) Prizes: Sweepstakes presented by the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) and may be offered by members of the NFRA in different creative executions. Although creative presentations may vary from member to member, each prize category will be the same value. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $5,000 cash (awarded in the form of a check). Five (5) First Prize Winners will each receive $1,000 cash (awarded in the form of a check). Total approximate value of all prizes is $10,000. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner. No prize substitution or transfer of prize permitted except by Sponsor(s), in which case, prize substitution will be of equal or greater value. All details of prizes not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into this Sweepstakes or use of any prize won. Limit of one prize per person, family, or household.
5) Winners List: For a list of prize winners, available after January 8, 2015, send an e-mail with subject line “Cool Food For Kids Winners” to email@example.com. Deadline for requests is February 28, 2015.
6) Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor(s) of the Sweepstakes are the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, Inc., 4755 Linglestown Road, Suite 300, Harrisburg, PA 17112 and any member of the NFRA who has been granted written permission to use this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sponsor(s)”). The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 1055 Franklin Avenue, Suite 300, Garden City, NY 11530 (“Administrator”).
© 2014 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.